Sunday, 23 March 2014

Greetings!

Hello there, and welcome!  

I've drawn so much inspiration from the online quilting community and have decided to finally join in the fun.

I imagine that this will be a space where I can document my crafty-ness, keep a record of my competed work, share the things that inspire me and hopefully pass some inspiration on to others as well!

I expect that this blog will evolve over time, in the same way that expect myself to evolve and grow and learn and explore.  I hope you'll enjoy the journey along with me. 

So let's begin, shall we?


This Valentine's-y toss cushion is my first completed project of 2014.  Those who know me well know that I'm not usually the hearts/ponies/princesses kind of gal - but who doesn't love a little seasonal craftiness?!    

From the initial design concept to the finished product, this little guy came together quickly and effortlessly (OK, maybe not effortlessly -- I'm getting better at sewing zippers, but they still give me grief!). This was a perfect snowy Sunday afternoon sewing project.  


    
Don't you just love straight line quilting?  These lines are about 1/2" apart, and it was the perfect finishing touch.  

If you like this cushion, you can pick it up in My Etsy Shop.

Happy Sunday!
--Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment