Tuesday, 1 July 2014

June Wrap Up

June was a weird month, eh?  Well, in my world it kind of was.  Not a bad month - just a little, you know, weird.

Between business trips, and toddler sitting, heat waves and blind dates I did manage to squeeze in a little sewing.

Like this Open Wide Pouch by Noodlehead, which was perfect for toting my EPP supplies to Chicago:  


This finished quilt, Pedal Pusher, which will hopefully raise some big money for a worthy cause:


This Improv, QAYG Taggie Blankie for my bestie's new little one:



And a couple fun WIPs to round things out:


Well that's it folks, short and sweet today.  It's my country's birthday and I've got some celebrating to do!

But before I hit the BBQ, I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet to check out what everyone else has been up to this month.
Lily's Quilts
Happy Canada Day!
--Liz

7 comments:

  1. The Pedal Pusher quilt is beautiful - I love the colours and fabrics in it. Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day. I love your black and white works in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your fabric choices, the colours are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in your pedal pusher quilt and I love the taggy blanket - my daughter loves hers but it's not as special as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crumbs, you have been busy! I feel very lazy by comparison - and a blind date too :)
    www.thequietstitcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holiday!
    Great finishes last month.
    I like the bubbles you are doing on the Drunkard patches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Canada Day! Love your black and white WIP.. hopefully we'll see it finished soon.

    ReplyDelete