Wednesday, 14 January 2015

2015 Finish Along - Q1 Goals

I don't typically have a lengthy list of projects on the go, preferring to finish one item before moving along to the next.  But that said, as I was taking stock of my WIPs, I realized that the WIP list is actually pretty out of control for my liking.    

Participating in this year's Finish Along seems like a good way to stay on top of my list of WIPs, track the progress of my Makes throughout the year, and hopefully keep my starts balanced out with my finishes.  Big thanks to Adrianne of On the Windy Side for taking on the task of FAL Facilitator!  

OK, so that's enough of a preamble - let's get on with the goals:  


  1. EPP Hexie Quilt - This long term WIP is so close to being finished.  I completed the hand-quilting last night so it just need to be bound. (!!!)
  2. FMQ Sampler Quilt - I only have 3 more sammies to quilt, then it's a matter of arranging and joining the blocks.  
  3. Postage Stamp Quilt - Let's be realistic for a minute: I don't expect to finish this in Q1, I don't even expect to finish it in 2015.  But I'm listing it here so I can keep tabs on this project.  Don't judge!
  4. Nautical Toss Cushion - I have a ridiculous amount of scrappy improv slabs leftover from a custom Etsy order that fell through.  I plan to re-purpose them for a few projects to replenish my shop.
  5. Baby Quilt I - See #4
  6. Baby Quilt II - See #4
  7. Talisman Quilt - This is a quilt of my own design that I'm excited to make some progress on.  So far I've only managed to cut out the fabric. But cutting is the worst part, so the rest should be a breeze, right?
I guess I'd better get crack-a-lackin'!  

Happy Wednesday, peeps!
--Liz   





No comments:

Post a Comment