Friday, 27 March 2015

Finished | Improv Baby Quilt II

It's Friday!  Yay!  I hope you've got a wonderful weekend in store!

I've got a quick finish to share this evening - another scrappy, improv baby quilt.  


If you happened to catch my Friday Finish a couple weeks ago, this will look familiar.  It's essentially the exact same thing but with a different colour scheme.  These fabrics are a fun mix of edgy and pretty.  I finished this quilt with another polka dot backing and stippled quilting.  The binding is Allison Glass's Feathers in black, from my stash.  I can't believe it took until now for it to occur to me how amazing this print would be for a binding.  By far, the binding is my favourite thing about this quilt.


I've listed this in my Etsy shop, along with it's green and aqua twin.

That takes care of goal #6 from my Q1 FAL list.

Linking up with TGIFF over at Simply Pieced - buzz by and check out what everyone has accomplished!

Happy Friday!
--Liz



2 comments: