So here's hoping for a much more productive few months!
In fairness to me, I still sewed a whole bunch. I just focused on some slower, longer term projects. But still, it feels so good to cross things off a list, doesn't it?!
Quarter 3 Goals
1. Pantone Challenge Quilt: I made lots of progress on this one - it went from being a stack of fabric and a sketch, to a finished flimsy. (below, upper left)
3. Stripey Quilt: Experimenting with stripes is fun! I picked up this fabric from the bargain bin at my LQS and have been playing around with cutting and placement. This is improv, but structured which suites my control freak self quite nicely! (above, lower left)
4. Trail Tote: I still have really good intentions to make this bag, and have purchased all the fabric and notions, just need to get moving on it. (above, lower right)
6. EPP Molecule Placemat: I initially planned to make a cushion for my nephew out of these random hexie/molecule shapes, but now I'm thinking he'll get more use out of a fun placemat. It might also encourage him to sit still at dinner (well, maybe not). (below, upper right)
7. Midnight Mystery Quilt: This quilt along isn't set to wrap up until 2016, so no hopes of finishing this quarter, but it's a WIP nonetheless. My fabrics are selected and cut. (above, lower left)
8. Postage Stamp Quilt: I made some progress on this over the past few months, but there's still a long way to go. (above, lower right)
I should probably get to work, here's hoping for more finishes in Quarter 3.
I'm off to link up with Adrianne at On the Windy Side and to check out what everyone else is working on this quarter.